An Employee Handbook of policies, procedures and benefits exists to ensure compliance with all your organizations legal requirements and to communicate to employees a culture of consistency, fairness and commitment by management. We can review your existing handbook forcomplianceand identify any area requiring revision. If you dont have a handbook, we can work with you to develop and build one that reflects the mission and goals of your organization. Employee Handbook is also beneficial in the case of dealing with an internal investigation and should be reviewed annually.
What will an employee handbook do for your organization?
- Acquaint employees with the companys culture, mission and values.
- Share with employees what is expected of them, and
- Share with employees what they can expect from management and leadership.
- Showcase any benefits that you offer employees.
- Communicate key company policies clearly and consistently.
- Help protect the company against employee claims.
- Inform employees as to where they can go for help.
Benefits of the Services :
- A representative of Shivay HR Consulting will confer with you to review sections and policies to be included in the handbook.
- The handbook will be customized in accordance with the business philosophy and values of your organization and will be delivered to you after final approval at your end.
- The policies, practices and culture of the Organization will be communicated to its employees in a professional and easy to read document.
- Since all employees will be required to sign an acknowledgement that they received the handbook, it will serve as your first line of defense in the event of an employee complaint of discrimination or harassment.
- You will have a document that defines the fair and consistent treatment of all employees as well as a means of communicating what employees can expect as a member of the staff.